2009年3月12日 星期四

The reflection of the youtube viedo about phonics

.
Most of children know how to emit the sounds, but they are hard to distinguish different spellings of words with the same sound. I think there’re three advantages that can help children’s learning. Firstly, in this video, it clearly clarifies four spelling forms of the sound- long ”oo”, so children can easily to remember it.. Secondly, this video adds the colorful and vivid pictures to every word, so it can attract children’s attention. Those pictures also can help connect the spellings with sound. Last but not least, I think the most interesting and valuable part is the song. This song gathers different spelling words and edits it into a film-picture. It can deepen children impression, because of the visual and auditory stimulations. When children sing this song again and again, they also review the content of video at the same time. The musical melody can help children to learn and remember the knowledge that video want to convey. Therefore, I think this video is good for children learning the multiple spellings of one sound.

沒有留言: